The best phones under 8000 in India include some of the notable brands including Xiaomi, Nokia, Infinix, and even Samsung. The latest phones under 8000 come with thin-bezel design, Android as operating system, 4G VoLTE support, fingerprint sensors, dual camera setup, and you even get Snapdragon processor choices in this category. There are some latest mobiles under 8000 that even offer up to 5,000mAh battery capacity and can prove to be great for your multimedia consumption needs. Interestingly, in this price category, you will now find phones with non-removable batteries, which was not the case just some years ago. Considering that the competition is immense, our curated list of the top 10 smartphones under 8000 will help you figure out the right fit for you.
- 20MP+2MP dual rear camera | 16MP front camera
- 16.51 centimeters (6.6-inch) with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage and SIM: 6GB RAM | 64GB internal memory expandable up to 400GB | Dual SIM dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Oreo v8.1+EMUI v8.2 operating system with 2.2GHz Kirin 710 octa core processor
- 3750mAH lithium-polymer battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
|Item Weight||177 g|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 0.8 x 7.7 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||JSN-L42|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||4G, LTE, FDD, (1/3/5/8/40/41), 3G, UTMS, (1/8), 2G, GSM, (3/8), Wi-Fi, (802.11 b/g/n/a/ac 2.4G/5G Hz), Wifi Direct and Bridge|
|Special features||Dual SIM|
|Other camera |
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3750|
|Whats in the|
|Handset, Charger, USB Cable, Warranty Card, Quick Start Guide, Eject Tool, Protective Case|
Customer reviews :
- Worst camera ever..pictures look like taken by 2 MP camera .
- Well where do I start from. For 15k this is a great phone. I bought it for my dad. I am very satisfied with the phone. Honor have started making very nice n premium phone on low budget. I had also bought real me pro2 from flipkart for my sis. I compared both I must tell u go for honor 8x, real me pro2 doesn’t have portrait mode or bokeh mode on front camera.. display is bigger then real me pro2, this is the only difference otherwise both phones are alike. If u ask me then I will prefer honor 8x
- This is amazing powerful and beautiful fon from honor best camera, battery, design, display, sound quality, processor
- I was previously using Lenovo Z2 plus and it was one of the best phones in 2017 offering snapdragon 820 at just RS. 10,000. So after a year it started lagging cuz I was playing very heavy games. So then the new Mid Range phones were Realme 2 Pro and Honor 8X. These were under by budget.
- The next thing is that, the phone is really really HEAVY. I was using it with my left hand while I was sleeping, and literally after 5 minutes my wrist started to pain. But what if it falls on my head or mouth, like all the phones do? While using it lying on the bed? I am going to get a serious injury. In the Tech pages too, they have mentioned this as a Con.