- 12MP+20MP dual rear camera and 20MP front facing camera
- 15.21 centimeters (5.99-inch) with 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage | Dual nano SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v8.1 Oreo operating system with 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 octa core processor, Adreno 512 GPU
- 3010mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Adapter, USB cable, warranty card, User guide, SIM insertion tool and Back cover
- Get Your Phone Here
|Item Weight||168 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.9 x 0.7 x 7.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Mi A2|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||Bluetooth v5.0 wireless technology, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wifi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Type C USB 2.0 OTG|
|Special features||Dual SIM, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Gyroscope, Infrared sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, eCompass, E-mail|
|Other camera features||20MP (Front camera)|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3010|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Adapter, USB cable, warranty card, User guide, SIM insertion tool and Back cover|
Customer reviews :
- The special feature which makes it’s different in the segment or even some flagship models is it’s Camera.
The Camera is amazing.
●I was using Mi A1 and that was also a perfect phone even better than Mi A2 in terms of Screen, Sound and Battery Quality.
●The phone is too sleek and gives a premium look (If you don’t put cover on it)
●There is no joke in terms of dual camera setup what are generally other manufacturers are doing. (Most of the company are providing just 2MP setup in the name of dual camera, which is not too much effective and just for the name of dual camera)
●Stock Android is too fast even 3 GB RAM is sufficient for this chipset unless you play games on mobiles.
●Enduring Battery Backup is 24-30 hours depending on your usage.
●Selfie Camera is class across the all leading mobiles.
●Screen & Sound Quality is just average and not so good, If I compare to MiA1
● Call Voice clarity and Signal reception is too good just like the Mi A1
- nothing great , other than camera.
- all good, big screen, really good camera, looks
- the type c connector provided along is not working. Or is it specific to Mi headphones only?
- Useless model, I purchased based on xiaomi quality. Within one month the phone dead. I am running to service centre, got replacement. It’s working. Appreciate their services
- Battery draining very fast. Max it come for 12hrs.
I don’t recommend to buy this model.