- 13MP+5MP ultra-wide dual camera | 8MP f2.0 front camera
- 16cm (6.3″) Full HD+ Infinity V Display with 2340×1080 crystal clear resolution (409 PPI)
- 5000 mAh battery with 3x fast charge | 15W Type-C fast charger in the box
- 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB in a dedicated slot
- Fast face unlock and fingerprint sensor | Dual SIM (nano+nano) with dual standby and dual VoLTE
- Widevine L1 certification for HD streaming | Dolby ATMOS 360 surround sound
- 1.8GHz Exynos 7904 octa-core processor | Android Oreo v8.1 OS
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase.For any product related queries contact : 1800 5 7267864
|OS||Android Oreo v8.1|
|Item Weight||186 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.6 x 0.9 x 7.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||SM-M205FZBDINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth;WiFi Hotspot|
|Special features||;;Dual SIM;GPS;Music Player;Video Player;;Accelerometer;Fingerprint sensor;Gyro sensor;Geomagnetic sensor;Proximity sensor;|
|Display technology||409 ppi|
|Other camera features||5MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||5000|
|Whats in the box||Handset (Non-removable Battery Included), Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Ejection Pin and User Manual|
Customer reviews :
1) Lot of junk samsung pre installed apps. No option to uninstall.
2) Even though phone had 5000 mah battery hardly get getting 1 day backup with 6 hours sot.
( only 8 apps installed other than pre installed like whatsapp, outlook, facebook, myjio, jio tv and 3 bank apps)
3) Camera quality is very poor. Painting effect is more in photos if we zoom.
4) Phone gets overheated if we watch youtube or in memory movies more than 40 to 50 mins
Cheap, Screen size, weight, Audio clarity in headset, Smooth OS (4 GB Model)
After disabling 6 Samsung apps my phone backup increased. Now I am getting more than 1.5 days battery. Around 2 GB free ram. OS is very smooth.
After 3 days
Disabled all Samsung inbuild apps and Facebook, After 37 hours from full charging 7 hour screen on time I have around 28% battery left with Jio and bsnl sims