- 32MP+8MP+5MP triple rear camera | 16MP front facing camera
- 16 centimeters (6.3-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution 16M color support
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G)
- Android v9.0 Pie operating system with 2GHz, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon SD 675 octa core processor
- 3500mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
|OS||Android v9 Pie|
|Item Weight||168 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 0.8 x 7.4 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||SM-M405FZODINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||2G, 3G, WCDMA, 4G LTE, FDD, TDD|
|Special features||Dual SIM and Hybrid Slot, GPS, Music Player, Video Player, FM Radio, Accelerometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Virtual Light Sensing, E-mail|
|Display technology||LCD Display Type and Pixel Density 409 PPI, with punch-hole display|
|Other camera features||8MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||3500|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Non-removable Battery Included, Travel Adapter, USB Cable, Type C Earphones, Ejection Pin, User Manual|
Customer reviews :
I bought this phone on the first day of the sale,rear camera is below decent. Don’t know if I got the defective piece.
Plz avoid buying ….
1 ) you might not hear the voice clearly, or you might hear echoes, crackling from the other side. 2) phone is heating up very badly.
Display and camera are great. Phone looks good. Only supports type C headphones which might be a problem for few
So, today i am reviewing on this new phone. I am using this phone from last 4-5 days.
The Samsung Galaxy M40 offers a refined design as compared to the other M-series smartphones from the company. It is quite compact despite bearing a 6.3-inch screen and lightweight to hold. The back comes with a gradient finish with edges reflecting the light blue colour, while the center is dark. This surely gives a premium look and feel to the device, which is particularly absent in other Galaxy M smartphones. This smartphone from Samsung comes loaded with Infinity-O display, which is present in the company’s flagship series.